Ghandi's 7 Dangers To Human Virtue
Monday, 09 July 2012 | Published in: Relationships
1. Wealth without work.
2. Pleasure without conscience.
3. Knowledge without character.
4. Business without ethics.
5. Science without humanity.
6. Religion without sacrifice.
7. Politics without principle.
Submit and View Comments
Tell it like it is. Even if it's a delicate case, like for example, she's depressive or lacking self-confidence, it's always better to tell the truth. Do it in a polite manner, don't be mean or sarcastic. Remember, the goal is to make her understand, not to hurt her feelings.…